Information Collected and Stored.
We may store and collect the following personal information:
* You can use the website (www.lauraomahony.com) without submitting any of your personal information. Information about your computer and your visits to the website including your IP address, location, version and browser type, operating system, length of visit to the site, referral information, page views and navigation throughout the site are collected to monitor the usage and improve our website.
* Upon registration, we will collect any information that you submit to us including your email address, company information, telephone number and company address.
* If you choose to subscribe to our e-newsletter we will send you a weekly email with details of offers, news, events, company information and videos. Email address collected by Laura O’ Mahony in this manner is solely used to send e-newsletters and will never be shared with a third party. Email address are stored in a secure manner and in a system that has TFA (Two Factor Authentication) enabled.
* We respect your right to privacy and will not use your email in any other matter than for communication from our company.
If you have any issues or would like your email to be removed from our database please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletters. If you request to be removed from our database we will do our upmost to remove you at once.
of our website. Google Analytics generates reports and stats about the website by means of cookies. The information gathered from Google Analytics is used to generate reports on the performance of www.lauraomahony.com The information relating to the website is stored by google. This information is non-personal.
Your Personal Information
We may use information held about you to:
* Contact you for any query submitted through the Contact Us page or any of the contact forms.
* Allow us to set up a quote if requested
* Provide you with information on products or services that you request from us.
* To communicate with you regarding goods or services requested from our website
* Send you email notifications which you have requested.
* Send you our newsletter or marketing communications where you have agreed to this, by email or through the website.
* Set up and manage your account and contact you about your account or any orders or quotations allocated to that account
* Once you become a customer we can contact you for the purpose of obtaining customer feedback relating to the service.
We will never without your consent provide your personal information to a third party.
When you contact us with feedback, comments, questions or information about our services we may ask you for information that identifies you such as order/quotation number, name, company name, company address, email address and telephone number. We will only use this information to verify your identity and will not keep this information on file.
Amendments to this Policy