Instagram is an ever-changing entity and it can be hard to keep up with all of the changes and additions and know exactly how you should be using it for your small business.
In this episode, I answer your most commonly asked questions that you have DM’d me on Instagram over the past months and try to answer them each in under 1 minute.
I break down the following questions and more:
- If I missing the music feature on Instagram stories how do I get it back?
- How do you get more replies to your Instagram stories?
- How to get more views on your Instagram stories?
- What are highlights and how should I use them?
- How often should I post to my stories?
- What type of content should I post to my feed?
- How do I put spacing in my Instagram captions?
- How do I write captions for my feed posts that people actually read?
- What is the best way to make sales on Instagram?
- How do I make my Instagram grid posts more appealing?
- What should I put in my Instagram Bio?
- How do I start a DM conversation?
I hope you enjoy this episode and if you do don’t forget to leave a review the link is below. I would love to hear your feedback and I will read it out on future episodes.
Email Marketing Free 30 Day Trial (No Credit Card) & 50% off Monthly Subscription. https://flodesk.com/c/6SYNAZ
Free “Viral Post” Canva Templates
Get your free templates here:
Leave a review & get a “shoutout for your business” on Android:
Leave a review get a “shoutout for your business” on Apple Podcasts:
Check out my Instagram:
Episode 1 of The Marketing Guide:
Going Live on Instagram – A step-by-step guide
Episode 5 of The Marketing Guide
Using Instagram Stories for your business
Episode 13 of The Marketing Guide
The ultimate guide to Instagram DMs for Business
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org