Episode 124 – 8 Ways to Develop A More Positive Money Mindset
Imagine finally being able to say goodbye to financial stress and say hello to a positive money mindset. You wake up feeling happy and excited about your finances and knowing that you’ve got control and planned for your future. Everywhere you look at the moment we see negative news about the cost of living crisis, recession, budgets, price of fuel, etc. This can have a negative impact on us and our thinking when it comes to money.
Our relationship with money can be a very complicated and emotional thing. The stories we tell ourselves can impact how we behave with our money. If you want to understand how you can earn more money you first must understand your relationship with money and examine what beliefs you have about money.
In this episode of The Marketing Guide Podcast, we are sharing how you can make positive mindset changes, understand what is money mindset, what a positive and negative money mindset looks like, how a money mindset is formed, and tips for developing a positive money mindset helping you work towards your financial goals and financial freedom. so if that sounds good dive right into the episode.
📢 How to Leave a review & get a “shoutout for your business” – https://lauraomahony.com/review
🔥 Join my email list and get a Free Ebook with one month of Instagram content ideas done for you – Get Ebook
👋🏽 Join our community on Instagram and come say hi: https://www.instagram.com/themarketingguide.co/
📩 Try our favorite email marketing platform for free https://flodesk.com/c/6SYNAZ. (affiliate link)
🎙 Mentioned in the show:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki
- Money: Master The Game by Tony Robbins
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
- The Richest Man In Babylon by George Clason
- 7 Strategies for Wealth & Happiness Jim Rohn
- How to Structure Your Business Finances to Maximize Profit Mike Michalowicz
Past Beliefs Questions:
- What’s your earliest memory of money?
- How did your parents/guardians talk about money?
- How old were you when you first started to earn money and how did you feel?
- What beliefs did you take on about work and money?
- What limiting beliefs do you have when it comes to money?
- How do you talk about money now vs how did you talk about money growing up?
- How did money make you feel growing up? (excited/worried/anxious/happy/)
- Who was the biggest influence on you growing up when it came to money and your money beliefs?
- How did money impact your growing up?
- How did your parent’s/guardians behave when there were money worries/lack of money?