Episode 118 – The Key to Creating Viral Content on Instagram (Rebroadcast)
If you ever wondered how to create a highly shareable or viral piece of content for Instagram then this is the right episode for you. In this episode, I am breaking down the step-by-step exact process that I used to create a highly shareable piece of content for Instagram.
This piece of content got lots of shares and comments and I am teaching you how you can do exactly the same for your business.
What you will learn:
- The most important question to ask before creating viral or sharable content
- How to use your Insights to identify “sharable” content
- What type of caption works best for sharable content
- What happened when I create “sharable/viral” content
- Why I create the Viral post templates
- How you can create a “viral or sharable” piece of Instagram content
- Tips & hacks for finding what resonates with your audience
Email Marketing Free 30 Day Trial (No Credit Card) & 50% off Monthly Subscription. https://flodesk.com/c/6SYNAZ
Free “Viral Post” Canva Templates
Get your free templates here:
Leave a review & get a “shoutout for your business” on Android:
Leave a review get a “shoutout for your business” on Apple Podcasts:
Check out my Instagram:
Quora: Quora is a question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, followed, and edited by Internet users.
Canva: Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.